Promotions

Honda Accord 2.4L  RM 3,000  + MY rebate + Free Gifts
Honda CR-V (2WD)  RM 3,000 rebate + MY Rebate + Free Gifts
Honda CR-V (4WD)  RM 3,000 rebate + MY Rebate + Free Gifts
Honda HR-V 1.8L  RM 4,000 rebate + MY Rebate + Free Gifts
Honda BR-V 1.8L  RM 4,000 rebate + MY Rebate + Free Gifts

Mybestcardealer promotion

GET THE BEST HARI RAYA REBATE & DISCOUNT PROMOTION FOR YOUR NEW HONDA! Additional RM 500 rebate will be provided by #mybestcardealer. Kindly call/whatsapp our Honda Authorised Dealer at 016-3559872  to enjoy the low interest rate for your car financing or Click Here for the latest Honda prices and promotion.

#Free Gifts : Smart Tag, Touch & Go, Tint Voucher, Petrol, Steering Lock, Perfume, Sand Blasting,  Bag Hanger , Multi-purpose Cloth, Anti Slip Mat, USB Cable, Window Cover and Road Tax Sticker.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 Responses to Honda Promotion | Hari Raya Rebate 2018

1. Khairul Ikhwan Bin Yaakob says:

Hi, please quote me Honda City E trade in with persona auto base line 2008. Please include also the price after rebate and interest rate for loan. Tq

2. boey says:

Hi, please quote Honda City E with retail price and after rebate.

3. Adam says:

Hi There,Please quote me Honda HR-V included GST 0% + all rebate. What are the free gift can I get?

4. Refaa says:

Hi, please quote me HRV 1.8 trade in with SAGA FLX auto base line 2014. Please include also the price after rebate and interest rate for loan. Is it possible to make 0 downpymnt deducted by the rebates? Thanks

5. Raj says:

Hi, pls quote me new Honda city full spec after rebate and promotion price
    Also want to know if u can trade in

6. Nizam says:

Is promotion still available?

7. Khor says:

Hi, please quote me Honda CRV included GST 0% + all rebate. Trade in with proton waja auto 2007. What are the free gift can I get?

8. Mohammad A Raiez Ridzuan says:

can you quote me honda jazz hibrid n petrol. tq

9. Balqis says:

Hi, please quote me HRV 1.8. Please include also the price after rebate and interest rate for loan. Thank you